New Zealand Travel Questions
When you make an enquiry with Antipodean we call you back as soon as possible, using a series of specifically designed New Zealand travel questions we are able to uncover your travel hopes and requirements for your trip.
1. How many people are travelling?
2. What ages are the people?
3. When do you want to go (do you have flights booked or can we arrange this for you)?
4. How long would you like to travel for?
5. Is there a special occasion – honeymoon, proposal, someone’s birthday, an anniversary?
6. Are there any particular regions you especially want to visit?
7. What are you interested in experiencing on your trip?
8. What level of accommodation would you prefer? Luxury Lodges ($$$$), Self-contained villas ($$$), Boutique hotels ($$$), PurePods ($$), Glamping ($$).
9. What is your budget per day for all travellers, except international airfares. For luxury travel we recommend from $1000 per person per day for luxury lodges, helicopter trips and daily group activities. Family holidays should budget from $1000 per day for B&B accommodation and activities such as jet boating or cultural activities. For Camper-vans, budget from $700 per day.
The NZD exchange rate is roughly the same but a little stronger than the SGD.
10. What are your contact details and when’s the best time to call you?